This day, you will see various types of copier machine you can take one for your best. You just need to ensure that you pick one as what you need to help you doing your job in the best way. Even though we live in the digital era, the paper is still used for the proof of certain transaction and so that is why the copier machine does exist till now. You can take this Konica Minolta Bizhub 350 and see how it can work well for you.
You should know that this Konica Minolta Bizhub 350 is one of the best copier machines you can take if you need it for your office. You can use this machine for your office because this machine is using the laser as its copier technology and it allows you to copy the document in large numbers.
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 3320 Colour Laser Printer
Well, this machine also is black and white copier which means you should not get the fine resolution while copying up the colored document. Thus, if you just want to copy the black and white document only and also in the large number of documents, this Konica Minolta Bizhub 350 will be your best choices for your office.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 350 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Konica Minolta Bizhub 350 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 10/8/8.1 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Windows 7/Vista/Xp (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS OS X 10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6
Operating System(s): Linux
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 350 Linux ⟹ Download
You might also like: Konica Minolta Bizhub 3300P Mono Laser Printer
Konica Minolta Bizhub 350 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Konica Minolta Bizhub 350 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it.
- On your device, look for the Konica Minolta Bizhub 350 driver, click on it twice.
- Wait until installation process is complete.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 350 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it.
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button.
- Locate the Konica Minolta Bizhub 350 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button.
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”.