Although the bizhub is not the best series among Konica Minolta products, Konica Minolta Bizhub 163 will still be the one with the best performance. The key feature of this laser printer is the ordinary feature in this printer. It will not provide any advanced feature for a boost in printing with the best quality output. Instead, it will only provide the best performance for a small business.
Those things that make Konica Minolta Bizhub 163 come in this printer specification. For example, it will be able to print up to 16 ppm for A4-size paper with the quality of 600 x 600 dpi. This is the best performance that can be found in this Konica Minolta laser printer. Unfortunately, there is nothing else that will make this laser printer a different option among the others.
With all those features above, it will provide the best support for a small office use. Low quality of printing output and low printing speed of this laser printer will be just fine to support a small office, but not the big one. At last, it will also provide a multifunction feature. This feature will allow Konica Minolta Bizhub 163 to do some jobs like printing, copying and scanning easily.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 163 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.Free Download Driver and Software Konica Minolta Bizhub 163 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 10/8/8.1 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Windows 7/Vista/Xp (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS OS X 10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6
Operating System(s): LinuxKonica Minolta Bizhub 163 Driver Installation Steps:
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 163 Linux ⟹ Download
- Find the Konica Minolta Bizhub 163 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it.
- On your device, look for the Konica Minolta Bizhub 163 driver, click on it twice.
- Wait until installation process is complete.
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it.
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button.
- Locate the Konica Minolta Bizhub 163 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button.
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”.