Various printers are now available with different features to offer. Konica Minolta Bizhub 162 is one of those options that will suit every small business. It will perform a light-duty function that will be just sufficient for a small office. Those features and specifications in this laser printer are prepared to meet specific requirements in a small-scale business.
One thing about Konica Minolta Bizhub 162 is that it is designed to be a personal use laser printer. It doesn’t have any advanced feature that will provide a high-quality printing output and some other feature to make it work with the significant speed of printing. It will not bring any technology to provide the ease of use. However, it is designed to be the printer which is worth the money.
It will be able to print up to 16 ppm with the quality of 600 x 600 dpi. Moreover, it has also some features that will support its copy function such as reduction and enlargement feature. It will be a very helpful feature for those who need to edit their document to look bigger or smaller than the original size. Konica Minolta Bizhub 162 is the option that will bring just the best feature for small-office feature.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 162 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.Free Download Driver and Software Konica Minolta Bizhub 162 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 10/8/8.1 (32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 162 Windows 10/8.1/8 (32bit) ⟹ Download
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 162 Windows 10/8.1/8 (64bit) ⟹ Download
Operating System(s): Linux
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 162 Linux ⟹ Download
- Find the Konica Minolta Bizhub 162 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it.
- On your device, look for the Konica Minolta Bizhub 162 driver, click on it twice.
- Wait until installation process is complete.
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it.
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button.
- Locate the Konica Minolta Bizhub 162 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button.
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”.